view rawezfy-custom-fonts.liquid hosted with ❤ by GitHub
Biotin is defined as a colorless crystalline substance from the vitamin B complex, essential for most enzyme functions and systems is found in liver, yeast, egg yolk and milk.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH BIOTIN
- Vital for a healthy immune system.
- Prevents premature hair loss and graying of hair.
- Promotes a healthy condition, quality and amount of hair growth.
- It helps metabolize fat protein and carbohydrates.
DEFICIENCIES OF BIOTIN MAY LEAD TO
- Loss of appetite leading to muscular weakness and fatigue.
- Pains, tingly feelings like pin pricks.
- Hair loss, dandruff and other skin disorders.
- Confusion, drowsiness and mental depression.
- Tongue degeneration (slow loss of tongue).