Biotin is defined as a colorless crystalline substance from the vitamin B complex, essential for most enzyme functions and systems is found in liver, yeast, egg yolk and milk.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH BIOTIN
- Vital for a healthy immune system.
- Prevents premature hair loss and graying of hair.
- Promotes a healthy condition, quality and amount of hair growth.
- It helps metabolize fat protein and carbohydrates.
DEFICIENCIES OF BIOTIN MAY LEAD TO
- Loss of appetite leading to muscular weakness and fatigue.
- Pains, tingly feelings like pin pricks.
- Hair loss, dandruff and other skin disorders.
- Confusion, drowsiness and mental depression.
- Tongue degeneration (slow loss of tongue).
Research into the benefits of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids is developing rapidly. As a result, the information contained on this website (sportformula.com) concerning deficiencies and benefits may not be current and/or correct. Always discuss the use of any vitamin, mineral, or amino acid with your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.