L-Arginine is defined as an amino acid obtained from the hydrolysis or digestion of plant and animal protein. Its absence from the diet leads to a reduced production of spermatozoa.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH L-ARGININE
- Stimulates the male sex drive and sperm count.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Increases muscle, and enhances muscle growth.
- Accelerates the healing process.
DEFICIENCIES OF L-ARGININE MAY LEAD TO
- Loss of sex drive.
- Low carbohydrate metabolism.
- Lowered immunity levels.