L-Lysine is defined as a crystalline essential amino acid obtained from the hydrolysis of various proteins and required by the body for optimum growth.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH L-LYSINE
- For the resistance and proliferation of many viruses like herpes, cold sores, and shingles.
- It is therapeutic for gastro function and digestion.
- Enhances the growth of growing children.
DEFICIENCIES OF L-LYSINE MAY LEAD TO
- Unhealthy loss of weight and anemia.
- Poor concentration.
- Headaches, dizziness, and nausea.
- Malnutrition and rickets in children.