L-Phenylalanine is defined as: an essential amino acid, C9H11NO2, that occurs as a constituent of many proteins and is normally converted to tyrosine in the human body. It is necessary for growth in infants and for nitrogen equilibrium in adults. Found abundant in milk and eggs.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH L-PHENYLALANINE
- Helps the kidneys and bladder function properly
- Is effective for appetite suppressing.
- Affects the thyroid gland for controlling weight.
- Blocks out head and back pains.
DEFICIENCIES OF L-PHENYLALANINE MAY LEAD TO
- Eye conditions such as; blood shot eyes and cataracts.
- Extreme changes in behavior.
- Schizophrenic and psychotic outburst.