L-Phenylalanine is defined as: an essential amino acid, C9H11NO2, that occurs as a constituent of many proteins and is normally converted to tyrosine in the human body. It is necessary for growth in infants and for nitrogen equilibrium in adults. Found abundant in milk and eggs.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH L-PHENYLALANINE
- Helps the kidneys and bladder function properly
- Is effective for appetite suppressing.
- Affects the thyroid gland for controlling weight.
- Blocks out head and back pains.
DEFICIENCIES OF L-PHENYLALANINE MAY LEAD TO
- Eye conditions such as; blood shot eyes and cataracts.
- Extreme changes in behavior.
- Schizophrenic and psychotic outburst.
Research into the benefits of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids is developing rapidly. As a result, the information contained on this website (sportformula.com) concerning deficiencies and benefits may not be current and/or correct. Always discuss the use of any vitamin, mineral, or amino acid with your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.