view rawezfy-custom-fonts.liquid hosted with ❤ by GitHub
L-Tyrosine is defined as a white crystalline amino acid, C9H11NO3, that is obtained from the hydrolysis of proteins such as casein and is a precursor of epinephrine, thyroxine, and melanin.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH L-TYROSINE
- It produces the hormones thyroxin and adrenaline.
- Controls the healthy pigment of hair and skin.
DEFICIENCIES OF L-TYROSINE MAY LEAD TO
- Low body temperatures in the body.
- Extreme changes in behavior.Low blood pressure.
- Restless feelings in the legs.
- Slow brain activity.