L-Tyrosine is defined as a white crystalline amino acid, C9H11NO3, that is obtained from the hydrolysis of proteins such as casein and is a precursor of epinephrine, thyroxine, and melanin.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH L-TYROSINE
- It produces the hormones thyroxin and adrenaline.
- Controls the healthy pigment of hair and skin.
DEFICIENCIES OF L-TYROSINE MAY LEAD TO
- Low body temperatures in the body.
- Extreme changes in behavior.Low blood pressure.
- Restless feelings in the legs.
- Slow brain activity.
Research into the benefits of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids is developing rapidly. As a result, the information contained on this website (sportformula.com) concerning deficiencies and benefits may not be current and/or correct. Always discuss the use of any vitamin, mineral, or amino acid with your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.