(as Magnesium Oxide)
Magnesium ( Magnesium Oxide) by definition is: A white powdery compound having a high melting point (2,800°C), used in food packaging, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals. Magnesium helps to keep the nerves relaxed. It is necessary for all muscular activity. It triggers most of the enzyme systems involved in the metabolism of carbohydrate, fat, and protein.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH MAGNESIUM
- Promotes a healthier cardiovascular system
- Helps prevent heart attacks
- Aids in fighting depression
- It helps to prevent calcium deposits in kidneys and gallstones provides relief from indigestion
DEFICIENCIES OF MAGNESIUM MAY LEAD TO
- Loss of calcium and potassium in the body
- Kidney damage, kidney stones, muscle cramps
- Atherosclerosis, heart attack, and epileptic seizures
- Premature wrinkles
- Depression and confusion
Research into the benefits of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids is developing rapidly. As a result, the information contained on this website (sportformula.com) concerning deficiencies and benefits may not be current and/or correct. Always discuss the use of any vitamin, mineral, or amino acid with your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.