Sucrase by definition is an enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of sucrose into glucose and fructose. Sucrase is a digestive enzyme which breaks down sugars (sucrose) found in some vegetables and many fruits.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH SUCRASE
- Help prevent gastrointestinal problems and discomfort
- Absorb food more easily
- Promotes digestive health
DEFICIENCIES OF SUCRASE MAY LEAD TO
- Increased chance of digestive problems
- Strain on the body to produce more enzymes
- Symptoms such as gas and bloating
Research into the benefits of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids is developing rapidly. As a result, the information contained on this website (sportformula.com) concerning deficiencies and benefits may not be current and/or correct. Always discuss the use of any vitamin, mineral, or amino acid with your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.