Taurine is defined as; a colorless crystalline cysteine derivative that is found in nerve tissue, in bile, and in the fluids of muscle, lungs, and especially in invertebrates and is obtained as a cleavage product of taurocholic acid.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH TAURINE
- It is an important neurotransmitter.
- Keeps bile correctly composed.
- Regulates the solubility of cholesterol.
- Protects the heart during low calcium and potassium levels in the body.
- Taurine seems to be highly present during the development of young brains, up to four
times higher than what is present in an adult brain.
DEFICIENCIES OF TAURINE MAY LEAD TO
- Heart disorders.
- Physical and emotional stress.
- Metabolic disorders.
- Unhealthy balance in the liver’s bile.
Research into the benefits of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids is developing rapidly. As a result, the information contained on this website (sportformula.com) concerning deficiencies and benefits may not be current and/or correct. Always discuss the use of any vitamin, mineral, or amino acid with your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.