(as Pyridoxine HCL)
Vitamin B-6 is defined as; a pyridine derivative occurring in cereals, yeast, liver and fish and serving as a co-enzyme in amino acid synthesis, and is also called Pyridoxine.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH VITAMIN B-6
- For food assimilation and for protein and fat metabolism especial essential fatty acids.
- For the activation of many different enzymes and enzyme systems.
- For the proper regulation of sodium and potassium in the body.
- For protection from cholesterol levels, different heart diseases and debaters.
- The prevention of tooth decay.
- Absorption or other vitamins like B-12
DEFICIENCIES OF VITAMIN B-6 MAY LEAD TO
- Anemia,oedema, mental depression and skin disorders.
- Cracking of the lips and mouth, plus halitosis (putrid, foul smelling mouth).
- Kidney stones, inflammation of the colon and damage to the pancreas.
- Insomnia, irritability and tooth decay.
- Migraine headaches, old age diseases and early senility.
Research into the benefits of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids is developing rapidly. As a result, the information contained on this website (sportformula.com) concerning deficiencies and benefits may not be current and/or correct. Always discuss the use of any vitamin, mineral, or amino acid with your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.