(as Pyridoxine HCL)
Vitamin B-6 is defined as; a pyridine derivative occurring in cereals, yeast, liver and fish and serving as a co-enzyme in amino acid synthesis, and is also called Pyridoxine.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH VITAMIN B-6
- For food assimilation and for protein and fat metabolism especial essential fatty acids.
- For the activation of many different enzymes and enzyme systems.
- For the proper regulation of sodium and potassium in the body.
- For protection from cholesterol levels, different heart diseases and debaters.
- The prevention of tooth decay.
- Absorption or other vitamins like B-12
DEFICIENCIES OF VITAMIN B-6 MAY LEAD TO
- Anemia,oedema, mental depression and skin disorders.
- Cracking of the lips and mouth, plus halitosis (putrid, foul smelling mouth).
- Kidney stones, inflammation of the colon and damage to the pancreas.
- Insomnia, irritability and tooth decay.
- Migraine headaches, old age diseases and early senility.