(as Methylcobalamin) (in packets only)
Vitamin B-12 is a water soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is one of the eight B vitamins. It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production. Methylcobalamin B-12 is totally broken down and faster acting than Cyanocobalamin B-12 which needs further work by the human body to be used.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH VITAMIN B-12
- They are essential for the regeneration of red blood cells.
- It is needed for the central nervous system to function properly.
- Improvements in memory and concentration, while relieving irritability.
- It is vital for the proper utilization of fats, carbohydrates and protein for BODY BUILDING.
- Bone marrow cells mature quicker and more complete producing disease fighting antibodies.r.
DEFICIENCIES OF VITAMIN B-12 MAY LEAD TO
- Pernicious anemia.
- Retardation of growth in children.
- Loss of appetite, and low levels of mental energy.
- Chronic fatigue and difficulty concentrating.
- Feelings of numbness or stiffness.