(as Methylcobalamin) (in packets only)
Vitamin B-12 is a water soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is one of the eight B vitamins. It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production. Methylcobalamin B-12 is totally broken down and faster acting than Cyanocobalamin B-12 which needs further work by the human body to be used.
BENEFITS OF HAVING ENOUGH VITAMIN B-12
- They are essential for the regeneration of red blood cells.
- It is needed for the central nervous system to function properly.
- Improvements in memory and concentration, while relieving irritability.
- It is vital for the proper utilization of fats, carbohydrates and protein for BODY BUILDING.
- Bone marrow cells mature quicker and more complete producing disease fighting antibodies.
DEFICIENCIES OF VITAMIN B-12 MAY LEAD TO
- Pernicious anemia.
- Retardation of growth in children.
- Loss of appetite, and low levels of mental energy.
- Chronic fatigue and difficulty concentrating.
- Feelings of numbness or stiffness.
Research into the benefits of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids is developing rapidly. As a result, the information contained on this website (sportformula.com) concerning deficiencies and benefits may not be current and/or correct. Always discuss the use of any vitamin, mineral, or amino acid with your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.